.NET and PostgreSQL

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: .NET and PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-05-12 22:26:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

One of our potential customers want to use .NET and PostgreSQL together.
I dislike any M$ products so do not know what to do for .NET and
PostgreSQL come together.

Visited gborg and took a look at Npgsql. It does what we want; doesn't it?
But it's under development and not ready for production use, right?

Is there any other project that we can use? Or any other suggestions?

Best regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org devrim(dot)gunduz(at)linux(dot)org(dot)tr