[OT] Unsubscribe does not work

From: Andreas Tille <tillea(at)rki(dot)de>
Date: 2003-01-21 13:23:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

once I subscribed to this list I've got the information how to
subscribe:

send the following command in email to
pgsql-sql-request(at)hub(dot)org:

approve <my_password> unsubscribe Andreas Tille <tillea(at)rki(dot)de>

Well, I did so but I'm still reciving messages from this list
(as well as from
PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
but I wanted to bother the lower volume list at first.)

I'll be on vacation for a longer period and do not want my mailbox
flooded ...

Any help

Andreas.