locking a row from JDBC

From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshua(at)iocc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: locking a row from JDBC
Date: 2002-11-21 18:17:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am rather new to JDBC and am trying to build a small java
application that will be used by a few people here. I have it
working in a single-user mode, but I would like to be able
to use some sort of locking on rows that are being edited
to make it multi-user safe. A quick google search did not turn
up anything interesting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Joshua Daniel Franklin