Redhat 7.3 and JDBC

From: Alejandro Alexis Montenegro Del Pino <monti(at)labsd(dot)inf(dot)utfsm(dot)cl>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: aamonten(at)inf(dot)utfsm(dot)cl
Subject: Redhat 7.3 and JDBC
Date: 2002-09-25 01:53:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi I have a little problem I have some computers Installed with Red Hat
7.3, some with full installation, well my programs run without when I run
them on the computers which dosen't have a full installation of Redhat
(they have postgres and others), but on the computers with full
installation I't can find the Driver.. Both CLASSPATH are the same and I
use the same driver, not the one Red hat brings by default.. any have had
similar problems, any idea??

regards monti