Re: bison news

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bison news
Date: 2002-08-21 20:45:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian writes:

> This may be a case where we have to do some beta testing on our own. I
> will grab the bison beta myself for my machine.

I imagine that bison doesn't get a lot of beta testing, since people don't
have a whole bunch of production grammars lying around that they want to
upgrade at the earliest possible moment.

So if we want to test it more, we could propagate it to our beta testers.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net