Re: Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?

From: Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-gen Newsgroup <pgsql-gen(at)basebeans(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?
Date: 2002-08-05 21:26:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Seems to work fine here

oss=> select acos(1);
acos
------
0
(1 row)

oss=> create function stest(integer) returns integer as '
oss'> declare
oss'> _num alias for $1;
oss'> begin
oss'> return acos(_num);
oss'> end;' language 'plpgsql';
CREATE
oss=> select stest(1);
stest
-------
0
(1 row)

Version information

oss=> select version();
version
PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96
(1 row)

What version are you running???

--
Darren Ferguson