Freebsd & autoconf-2.63

From: abindra(at)u(dot)washington(dot)edu
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Freebsd & autoconf-2.63
Date: 2009-11-06 02:30:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there,

I downloaded the latest postgresql code via cvs on a FreeBSD 7.2 system. When I try to run autoconf on the source it tells me that I need autoconf-2.63. However the freeBSD ports only has autoconf-6.62.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to resolve this? I posted a question on the freebsd ports forum but have not had any solutions.

Thanks
Ashish