Pg 7.2B5 -> 7.2.1

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg 7.2B5 -> 7.2.1
Date: 2002-06-19 12:04:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Could someone confirm if I can just install 7.2.1 over a 7.2B5
installation without an initdb? Not a lot of data but it would be nice
way to go. The first is an install using a Redhat RPM (teg's) and I
haven't decided on how to go with the 7.2.1 but probably a Redhat RPM from
the RHL 7.3 distribution.

TIA,
Rod
--
Please don't tell my mother I'm a System Administrator.
She thinks I play piano in a bordello.