windoze accesse to pg backend

From: David Bear <David(dot)Bear(at)asu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: windoze accesse to pg backend
Date: 2001-11-26 16:25:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am wondering what 'common' solutions are used to access postgress data
on unix back ends.

I'd be glad to tabulate results for the list, but don't even know all the
options.

I am thinking of

MS-Access Paradox Excel Brio Other tools

ODBC

other

Note, that I don't know if there is a native lib for accessing postgress
from windows -- I'm thinking of something like the sybase netlibs.

If anyone else wants to add to the above, please feel free.

If I get much of a response, I'll tabulate and repost. Thx.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU