Test (fwd)

From: Chadwick Rolfs <c2304182(at)webdevel(dot)urban(dot)csuohio(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Test (fwd)
Date: 2001-06-13 23:44:10
Lists: pgsql-php

To reword.

I am an open source programmer just learning the ropes. I am about
halfway through the php documentation at zend.com, and can't seem to post
to the php.lists.net. So I am asking someone here...
I need to take the entries from several web forms, and put their contents
into a postresql database. The php function pg_exec is the only way I've
seen to actually use INSERT.
Here is my idea: -using arrays

$query = "insert into <table_name> ($names_of_form_fields)
values ($values_of_form_fields);

so there you have it.
I have been to php.net
I read documentation religiously