Practical PostgreSQL over 5,000 copies already!

From: "Command Prompt, Inc(dot)" <pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Practical PostgreSQL over 5,000 copies already!
Date: 2001-11-13 22:12:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Hey folks, I just got some exciting news. Our book Practical PostgreSQL
has sold over 5,000 copies already and it isn't even out! I believe that
is a testament to how well PostgreSQL is growing.

Command Prompt, would like to thank all of the PostgreSQL community for
help with this book. Especially, Tom Lane who has assisted us a lot with
some of the oddities of PG.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

by way of pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com
http://www.postgresql.info/
http://www.commandprompt.com/