XML/PostgreSQL Application server now available

From: "Command Prompt, Inc(dot)" <pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: XML/PostgreSQL Application server now available
Date: 2001-11-13 20:28:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey guys,

Hot on the heals of our book (Practical PostgreSQL) being sent to final
edit, we have released version 0.8 of our PostgreSQL application server.
It is available in the book (on the CD) as well as online at:

http://www.commandprompt.com/products_lxp.lxp

You can read the documentation here:

http://www.postgresql.info/c19970.htm

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

--
by way of pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com
http://www.postgresql.info/