Re: 7.2 items

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Patrick Welche <prlw1(at)newn(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.2 items
Date: 2001-05-15 17:11:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane writes:

> Where did you find an actual release meant for public consumption?

NetBSD is using it in production. FreeBSD too? Some people from those
camps offered to cooperate in adopting this for our uses, so it's worth a
try. I'll see if I can make a self-contained portable package out of that
code later this week.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter