Re: Commercial binary support?

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Austin Gonyou <austin(at)coremetrics(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commercial binary support?
Date: 2003-11-22 18:03:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> However, I would love to see those patches.

Sure. Should be in the archive. The version for 7.4 was submitted and applied
pre-release but if you really do want the 7.3 runnable stuff I can send it. It
was only the unchecked returns from malloc and family patch in the snowball
directory. I think the original fault reporter still had problems afterwards
though, shame he didn't seem interested in persuing it or providing decent help
to find the cause.

Nigel