Re: Large objects in web applications

From: "Thalis A(dot) Kalfigopoulos" <thalis(at)cs(dot)pitt(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large objects in web applications
Date: 2001-06-26 19:12:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Where exactly is lo_read ?

test=# \df+ lo_
List of functions
Result | Function | Arguments | Owner | Language | Source | Description
---------+-----------+---------------------------+-------+----------+-----------+-----------------------------
integer | lo_close | integer | pgsql | internal | lo_close | large object close
oid | lo_creat | integer | pgsql | internal | lo_creat | large object create
integer | lo_export | oid, text | pgsql | internal | lo_export | large object export
oid | lo_import | text | pgsql | internal | lo_import | large object import
integer | lo_lseek | integer, integer, integer | pgsql | internal | lo_lseek | large object seek
integer | lo_open | oid, integer | pgsql | internal | lo_open | large object open
integer | lo_tell | integer | pgsql | internal | lo_tell | large object position
integer | lo_unlink | oid | pgsql | internal | lo_unlink | large object unlink(delete)
(8 rows)

:-/

TIA,
thalis