Re: please help

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: Loïc Bourgeois <loic(dot)bourgeois(at)mobileway(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: please help
Date: 2001-04-08 22:55:37
Lists: pgsql-sql

It would be somewhat (very) useful to have something like this. We were
toying with the idea of making some sort of system to figure out if a
table is locked or not. In the end we decided to go with executing this
asynchronously and after a given timeout ask the user if they would like
to wait or cancel the request. Something like this may or may not work
for you..

-Cedar