Re: passing variable between cgi

From: nagib hobeica <nag(at)beryte(dot)com>
To: hoelc <hoelc(at)pd(dot)jaring(dot)my>
Cc: linux-net(at)vger(dot)rutgers(dot)edu, PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: passing variable between cgi
Date: 1999-03-01 15:30:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

One common approach is to use the "input type=hidden" tag.
i.e. The output from your first CGI would have
INPUT TYPE=hidden Name=NameOfTheVar VALUE=ValueAssignedToVar
within the second click button form.
This information will be hence available to your second CGI.

hope it helps,

nag

PS: a CGI mailing list would be more appropriate