Re: Report generation

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)tincan(dot)org>
To: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Report generation
Date: 2002-02-15 13:13:12
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I've been doing a lot of playing and learning with postgres, and if the
> subject of report generation is in either the distribution docs or either of
> the two books I've read, I cannot recall seeing the discussion.
>
> What are my options for getting reports from a database, particularly for
> printing?

Haven't tried it but I came across this.

http://datavision.sourceforge.net/

It is suppose to be Crystal Reports like.

Down side, to me at least, is it is Java. My success with Java
applications - the ones I really want - has been less that stellar,
therefore I haven't been willing to spend the time exploring this.

Regards,
Rod
--
Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory