permissions on databases

From: Tressens Lionel <tressens(at)etud(dot)insa-tlse(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: permissions on databases
Date: 2001-02-06 17:01:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I am the super user of my DBMS and if create a database for a simple user,
I do :

=> create database formyuser;

But If this user connects to the database and tries to create a table, he
has no rights. I must (the super user) create the table for him and then
give him all the permissions with GRANT.

So my question is : How can I create a database for a simple user (ie not
super user) and give him all the rigths to create and drop tables in it ?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Lionel