Querying across databases

From: Zak McGregor <zak(at)mighty(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Querying across databases
Date: 2000-10-16 11:19:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all

Does anyone know if there any way that I can combine tables from 2
databases into one query, or otherwise duplicate the contents (read-only
is fine) of a table in another database? All the databases are on the same
machine and being connected to from localhost.

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Zak McGregor
Of course my password is the same as my pet's name.
My macaw's name was Q47pY!3, but I change it every 90 days.