Re: [HACKERS] ONLY

From: Taral <taral(at)taral(dot)net>
To: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
Cc: Chris <chris(at)bitmead(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ONLY
Date: 2000-02-07 18:54:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> While all language standards have some bugs of this sort, the SQL standard
> seems to be full of them.

*sigh* I hate it when people do this. YOU try writing a standard with that
much information such that nobody will come back to you and say "you left
such-and-such undefined". It's _very_ hard and requires a lot of
definitions. I'll admit, however, that section summaries would be nice --
I had to wade through way too much stuff to find out what MATCH FULL
meant exactly.

Taral