Re: [GENERAL] using ID as a key(REPOST)

From: <kaiq(at)realtyideas(dot)com>
To: Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop(at)range(dot)infoplease(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] using ID as a key(REPOST)
Date: 2000-02-07 17:03:20
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> understand it, since I have no interest in running mssql.
a short note: I'm not "interested" in mssql. we are .com
company and need money. we develop software for our own
use, which run with pg, but we also have to license the
software to other people, who use mssql. customers are always
right.

> thought-out tool, Their use should not be casually dismissed.

thanks for the confirmation. I'm not strong enough, need constantly
reassurance :-)