bugs?

From: ZioBudda <michel(at)michel(dot)enter(dot)it>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bugs?
Date: 2000-01-11 16:13:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, for my error I have delete the file pg_log from pgsql/ and now my
database do not works anymore. I can enter in the database but if I make
db1=> \dt

I get:
Couldn't find any tables!

why it? How can I rescue all my data?
If there is no way I think that postgresql is not good for massice
application

tnx
ciaoz

Ho sentito urla di sudore... che schifo...
--
Michel <ZioBudda> Morelli michel(at)enter(dot)it
http://www.ziobudda.net