Re: [GENERAL] php - pgsql connection

From: Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu>
To: "Aaron J(dot) Seigo" <aaron(at)gtv(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] php - pgsql connection
Date: 1999-10-18 08:15:48
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> hi...
>
> > I would like to know what's the problem with following line:
> > $dbConn = pg_Connect( " host=$host user=$user password=$password port=$port dbname=$dbname");
> >
> > The php variables are filled with the appropriate values.
>
> are you sure?
Thank you very much! You were right, I somehow forgot to fill the 'port'
variable with the appropriate value.. I feel a bit dumb now :(

Thanks again

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu> I can't choose what I can't believe
That the way of life is to live and grieve
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR 'cause I see living as a place in the sun
and the world as a place for a kingdom to come

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!