Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 on DEC Alpha

From: Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 on DEC Alpha
Date: 1999-05-28 09:06:46
Lists: pgsql-general

> There is a line in include/config.h which says:
>
> /* Define const as empty if your compiler doesn't grok const. */
> /* #undef const */

Thanks for the suggestion, now this problem is solved.. and got another
one.. in the odbc source, there's a yacc generated file called pgc.l that
can't be processed by flex it says some line contains error. Do you think
6.5beta is stable enough to use?
Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu> I want to tell you my side of the case
I'm not a politician, I'm a businessman
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!