Re: [GENERAL] Thing that makes me go "Hmmm"

From: Bruce Tong <zztong(at)laxmi(dot)ev(dot)net>
To: Marcin Grondecki <ojciec(at)mtl(dot)pl>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Thing that makes me go "Hmmm"
Date: 1999-05-04 14:34:10
Lists: pgsql-general

> drop table mytemp; (just to be sure)
> check for existence of file "mytemp" in database directory; if you
> found it - remove
> recreate table.

It did work. Now I'm suprised because I know I did those steps yesterday
in that order. Obviously I must be mistaken or there is some other
unknown, but I'm willing to chalk it up to "bad juju" as long as it
doesn't happen again. :)

Thanks for looking into it.

Bruce Tong | Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer | Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.
Electronic Vision / FITNE |
zztong(at)laxmi(dot)ev(dot)net | -- Joe Walsh for the 21st Century