please help me on pl/pgsql triggers (fwd)

From: Mario Olimpio de Menezes <mario(at)curiango(dot)ipen(dot)br>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: please help me on pl/pgsql triggers (fwd)
Date: 1999-11-18 09:49:33
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I received this message, but I think it should go here.
Please, reply directly to the original sender.
Thanks,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario Prov. 19.21
http://www.revistalinux.com.br