Functions in postgres

From: Victor Manuel Jaquez Leal <ceyusa(at)linux1(dot)coral(dot)com(dot)mx>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Functions in postgres
Date: 2000-04-05 17:04:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I know that with \df you can see the functions available in postgres, but
there must be others not documented just like getpgusername().

My question is if are there a more complete list of postgres'
functions. To be more specific I'm looking for a crypt function.

BTW

How do I implement a function in C that returns a varchar...

create function pgcrypt(opaqe) returns varchar....???

char *pgcrypt(char *text) ????