Foreign Keys

From: Simon Drabble <simon(at)syspac(dot)com>
To: Postgres Group <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Foreign Keys
Date: 1999-03-08 17:56:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Since I have had occasion to use foreign keys in my tables, I've
discovered that the latest version of postgres (6.4.2) doesn't support
this feature.

How are other people implementing foreign keys? DO I have to write a bunch
o' triggers for each f-key?

Simon.

--
"Life should come with an `Undo' button."

Simon Drabble madlather(at)syspac(dot)com