Symbols defined on Dec Alpha....

From: Ryan Kirkpatrick <rkirkpat(at)nag(dot)cs(dot)colorado(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Symbols defined on Dec Alpha....
Date: 1998-04-18 19:14:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Could some one tell me please what symbols the Dec UNIX compiler
defines on the Alpha? Bascially run src/tools/ccsym of the pgsql source
tree, and send me the output. I need this to sort out the differences
between how to setup defines for Dec Alpha code sections and Linux/Alpha
code sections. Thanks!

| "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." |
| --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV) |
| Ryan Kirkpatrick | Boulder, Colorado | rkirkpat(at)nag(dot)cs(dot)colorado(dot)edu |
| http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/ |