Re: [HACKERS] connection troubles

From: Peter T Mount <psqlhack(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Julia Anne Case <julie(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] connection troubles
Date: 1998-02-05 15:15:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Julia Anne Case wrote:
> I don't have any knowledge of ODBC, but would it help if I setup
> and maintained a (reasonably) current server that you can connect remotely
> too for testing? I'll do periodic recompile/installs of it so that it
> stays up to date? I'd like to see the ODBC as rock solid as possible
> before the 1st, in accordance with v6.3 specs, and if it means doing this,
> its a cheap price to pay :)
>
> Peter...would this help any with the JDBC stuff too, or are you
> okay with that one?

I'm ok here, as I keep the backend relatively up to date. It may be
useful to have one though, as it would allow us to test over a long
distance, and could highlight any problems that don't show up locally.

--
Peter T Mount petermount(at)earthling(dot)net or pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder