Re: help with DBvisualiser install for postgresql jdbc

From: Aaron Mulder <ammulder(at)alumni(dot)princeton(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL jdbc list <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: help with DBvisualiser install for postgresql jdbc
Date: 2002-07-31 16:20:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

If you're having trouble installing DBVisualizer, you're asking
for help on the wrong forum. Once you have DBVisualizer installed and
running successfully, if you're getting errors connecting to a PostgreSQL
database, we'll be able to help you with that.
But to throw you a bone, DBVis prompts you to select a JRE during
the installation process... So if it doesn't work now, try reinstalling
it and selecting a valid JDK during the installation process.

Aaron