FTP-sever ftp.postgresql.org unable to get dir-list ?

From: Frank G Hahn <efgeho(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FTP-sever ftp.postgresql.org unable to get dir-list ?
Date: 2000-05-15 18:43:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I just tried to download the latest snap. However as I do not recall the
exact location I need to see the directory index.

But it is not visible. I tried ncftp/solaris and Netscape from Linux. The
result is the same. It can't find any files.

ls -l
dir

both has no effect whatsoever.. Is this a problem for anyone else ?

/Frank