Re: Precision of calculated numeric fields

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Precision of calculated numeric fields
Date: 2000-06-06 18:00:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Is this the mod field of the Field class in JDBC2? Does -1 alway mean, for
numeric types, that the precision is undefined? If so, I could patch up
the ResultSet class to function properly. I traced through the
ResultSet code this morning.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer