[Pljava-dev] pljava status and move to pgfoundry

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava status and move to pgfoundry
Date: 2007-11-14 22:57:50
Lists: pljava-dev

After a not terribly smooth transition, pljava is now up and running on
pgfoundry. The mailing list is now "pljava-dev at pgfoundry.org" and the CVS
repository has been moved over. All bug reports and feature requests have
been lost, so if you're aware of something open, please submit it to the
pgfoundry tracker:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?group_id=1000038

Another issue is that the wrong mailing list is listed in the lists
section:

http://pgfoundry.org/mail/?group_id=1000038

pljava-devel is a temporary list that got setup while trying to make the
move and the real one isn't there. Since you're all subscribed already
it's not a big deal to you, but any new people are going to have problems.
I'm working with the pgfoundry admins to get this resolved.

The one final item that I don't know how to fix is the gmane mail archive.
I don't see any way to update the list that it tracks.

http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.db.postgresql.pljava

Kris Jurka