[Pljava-dev] PL/Java 1.3 and PG 8.2.4

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java 1.3 and PG 8.2.4
Date: 2007-08-31 18:48:34
Lists: pljava-dev

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, Peter Henderson wrote:

> Is there a reason why version 1.4 has not been created.
> Seems like a good time to make a new release which works with PostgreSQL 8.2

At the time people were very busy and now it's been so long that we were
hoping to wait for 8.3 to be released (or hit beta or RC) so we would only
need to put out one release to cover these versions. The original release
plans for 8.3 had a release shipping in June or July, but that's obviously
been missed.

Kris Jurka