[Pljava-dev] PL/Java deploy error

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java deploy error
Date: 2007-08-08 00:20:07
Lists: pljava-dev

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Yin Latt wrote:

> After successful compilation, I'm receiving error on deploying pl/java
> "libjvm.so: open failed: No such file or directory"
>
> So, tried to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH and JAVA_HOME but error remains the
> same.
>
> # echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

1) Please start a new thread instead of just replying to an old one.

2) Don't mail developers directly unless you are replying to a message.
Send it to the list and see who answers.

This shows that your shell's LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set, but you need the
postgresql server to be started with this path.

Kris Jurka