[Pljava-dev] PL/Java 1.3 compilation error on Solaris

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java 1.3 compilation error on Solaris
Date: 2007-07-31 03:55:17
Lists: pljava-dev

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Kris Jurka wrote:

> Yes, these are the exact errors I saw, so the patch I sent earlier
> should make pljava build for you.

Thomas,

Any thoughts on this fix? I think pljava should be able to build with any
compiler that is able to build postgresql. I don't know about the names I
picked for the structs and union, I just picked what I thought they were
for and would have no problems rewriting the patch with better names.

Kris Jurka