Re: moveToCurrentRow causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Prasanth <dbadmin(at)nqadmin(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: moveToCurrentRow causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date: 2005-03-23 20:00:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Prasanth wrote:

> Below is a small sample code that I tried out and the results are a little
> surprising to me. Is this expected behavior?

No, that's a bug. moveToCurrentRow was not correctly handling the
case where the current row is off the end of the ResultSet. I've fixed it
in 8.0 and 8.1dev.

> I am using jdk1.5.0 with pg74.215.jdbc3.jar and PostgreSQL 7.4.7

Your stacktrace shows you are using the 8.0 driver.

I've put up new versions of the 8.0 jar files here:

http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/prasanth

Kris Jurka