Re: phpPgAdmin users

From: Louis Bertrand <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>
To: "Julio Cuz, Jr(dot)" <jcuz(at)rccd(dot)cc(dot)ca(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phpPgAdmin users
Date: 2001-01-12 01:22:43
Lists: pgsql-php

Create a column with type SERIAL in the table, or if you want to have
programmatic access to the number while you're handling the update, use a
sequence.

Don't take this as a flame, but if you're doing a lot of work with
PostgreSQL, you really ought to buy the book. No conflict of interest
here, just another satisfied reader...

Ciao
--Louis <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>