Re: MySQL file system

From: Alex Pilosov <alex(at)pilosoft(dot)com>
To: Ned Lilly <ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MySQL file system
Date: 2001-01-16 22:19:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hehe, very amusing. (albeit vaporware for now)

I guess they want to it with KOrbit, and some software translating
cobra->mysql (mysql doesn't have corba bindings yet, to my knowledge).

The same should be possible with postgres, and it actually DOES have corba
bindings (albeit they are broken AFAIK :)

-alex

I'm sure something like this would be possible