Thankyou!

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Thankyou!
Date: 2001-04-15 05:53:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom and Peter,

After looking at and thinking about the direction of the PostgreSQL
project and the release of 7.1, I wanted to personally thank the both
of you for your hard work and contributions to the project which without
your efforts there might not only not be a 7.1, PostgreSQL might not be
where it is at all. Knowing the both of you as I've been fortunate of,
I know you're both rather modest but nonetheless are still deserving of my
heartfelt thanks.

Sincerely,
Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net