Re: 7.0.2 dies when connection dropped mid-transaction

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alfred Perlstein <bright(at)wintelcom(dot)net>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.0.2 dies when connection dropped mid-transaction
Date: 2000-11-10 04:16:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
> > Tom, if you can plug this one in the next, say, 48hrs (Saturday night),
>
> Done. Want to generate some new 7.0.3 release-candidate tarballs?

Done, and just forced a sync to ftp.postgresql.org of the new tarballs
... if nobody reports any probs with this by ~midnight tomorrow night,
I'll finish up the 'release links' and get vince to add release info to
the WWW site, followed by putting out an official announcement ...

Great work, as always :)