Re: Re: Logging Help Needed

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Oakley <oakerz(at)eudoramail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Logging Help Needed
Date: 2000-07-17 17:10:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Oakley wrote:

> --

> >> Sigh. We've *really* got to rearrange the website so that the most
> >> visible set of docs are for the latest release, not for the development
> >> tip version. You're trying to use configuration features that will be
> >> in 7.1, but they're not there now. See the docs that came with 7.0.*
> >> instead.
> >>
> >> regards, tom lane
> >>

> >Hee ... I was caught by that one...
> >http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-general/2000-06/msg00687.html
> >
> >So many programs apologize for not having the docs
> >updated with the software...
> >Postgres must be the only one having docs on line that
> >apply to a future version :-))))
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >Hernan
> >

> First off, lemme say thanks to everyone... now I have one more thing...
>
> where are the docs that go along with the current version? I have browsed and rebrowsed the site and everything seems to stick right with the forthcoming version...

It's not yet ready for prime time, but you can find the docs here:

http://www.Postgresql.org/users-lounge/index.html

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com