Re: [HACKERS] CVS

From: Daniel Lundin <daniel(at)umc(dot)se>
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CVS
Date: 1999-05-14 12:33:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On Fri, 14 May 1999, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
> export CVSROOT=":pserver:anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org:/usr/local/cvsroot"
> echo "Password is \"postgresql\" "
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org:/usr/local/cvsroot login
>
> This was supposed to have been put on the web page, as I recall...

It would be very nice to have the same kind of web interface as the
FreeBSD has, with a web accessible CVS tree.
Advantages is that it would make the source more accesible to non-hacker
users (raising the feeling-involved factor), help documentation writing by
browsing changes easily before checking out / committing and maybe other
advantages too (?).

Check it out at:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi

Source at:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/cgi/cvsweb.cgi

/Daniel

\/
Daniel Lundin - MediaCenter, UNIX and BeOS Developer
http://www.umc.se/~daniel/

"In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them."