Re: Referential integrity: broken rule?

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Franz J Fortuny <ffortuny(at)ivsol(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Referential integrity: broken rule?
Date: 2000-10-11 22:15:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Yes, I believe it is mentioned in the docs (well at least the
sgml source, I don't have a compiled doc set) as a bug
of the implementation somewhere in the section on references.
7.1 should fail for this case, although it doesn't properly deal with
dropping the unique constraint later.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com