Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Louis Bertrand <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem
Date: 1999-07-26 16:02:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Louis Bertrand wrote:

> Using Netscape 4.07 from Win95. index.html is alright but I get some
> garbage in the top left hand corner of the info central page (left of the
> main elephant, above the frames tree). It seems OK with IE4.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/doxlist.html:
> <!--- /* We dont

Yeah, the <!--- is a comment, but the older netscapes showed it anyway
in some cases. Is this the only place you see it?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com