Re: [HACKERS] Memory problem?

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Memory problem?
Date: 1999-06-18 14:40:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Sure enough - pass the PgDatabase as a reference was the solution!
>
> Hmm. If copying a PgDatabase object doesn't work, then the copy
> constructor and assignment operators for it ought to be disabled
> (by declaring them private). Vince?

Yep. It's at the top of the list for the next updates. I had noticed
a few things I wasn't all that thrilled with - some of 'em slipped by
and I didn't see 'em until I sent in the patches. The docs are way
out of date too. There's a couple odds and ends I need to tie up on
the web pages first, tho.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com