Beta3 Available ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Beta3 Available ...
Date: 1999-06-09 01:40:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Once more, this is a release candidate...I was considering holding off
until Thursday, and if anyone feels that we should, please feel free to
pop up, but unless anyone objects, I'm going to continue working on a
Wed @ 15:30EST release...

Note that if anyone commits any source code changes, this will put things
off by one day, but docs changes won't affect this...

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org