field delimiter...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: gmarco(at)giovannelli(dot)it
Subject: field delimiter...
Date: 1998-05-16 22:22:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello to everyone, I am using FreeBSD 3.0-current, Postgres-6.3.2 and
heitml-1.2.3 for doing my degree at university on a research work...

Now I have to use some fields in a table that can contain the ' which is
very common in italian language ...

Is there a way of escape this one so I can put fields like :

"Di che colore e' l'albero ?"

Thanks for your attention, please reply directly to me too, because I am
not on this list yet...

--

Regards...

Gianmarco